Saturday, May 8, 2010

BCMSN Exam passed...

Passed my BCMSN exam last week got 900 out of 1000 - This exam was not nearly as bad as I feared it would be... The actual labs and hands on was about spanning tree path costs and port priority and the second was about HSRP also with a huge testlet of HSRP.


I am now in a rush to take my BSCI exam before July 31st when cisco does away with it for good...

Then I'm going to rock the TSHOOT exam to get my CCNP and complete my certification.



I figured that would be the best path for me... so that's what I'm going to rock!!!! So if everything goes as planned before july 31st there should be a post on here of me saying how I passed my BSCI hahah


peace!

1 comment:

  1. dude just took my bcmsn today and failed by 3 points! wtf?!?!?!

    got a full out eigrp question? whats up with that
    and got some funky spanning tree question where i could only mod spt on 1 switch??? not sure what i had to do ... i mod'd the vlan root for the vlans i was supposed to be root for and for the other that i was root for that i wasnt supposed to be, i raised my priority so i wouldnt become root...

    did u get this question? i want to know what it wants/how to do it so i can pass it in 10 days...

    ReplyDelete